Current version: v1.7.1 (November 18th 2010).
- Old color simulation by using prepaered color processes
- Film grain
- Vignette simulation
- Defect lenses simulation
- Option indication
- Batch script execution
- Binary extensions (plugins) integration support.
- New color process "Monochrome".
- New grain process "Dram Grain".
- GAL implementation and compatibility with GIMP 2.7.
There's one plugin in this first release, a four-band parametric equaliser.
Each section has an active/bypass switch, frequency, bandwidth and gain controls. There is also a global bypass switch and gain control.
The 2nd order resonant filters are implemented using a Mitra-Regalia style lattice filter, which has the nice property of being stable even while parameters are being changed.
All switches and controls are internally smoothed, so they can be used 'live' whithout any clicks or zipper noises.
This should make this plugin a good candidate for use in systems that allow automation of plugin control ports, such as Ardour, or for stage use.
Some FIL process bases on:
- Lomo Script by Elsamuko
- Vintage Look script by mm1
- Photochrom script by Elsamuko
- Highpass Sharpening script by drschwalbenmann
|The Natty Narwhal (active development)|
|The Maverick Meerkat (current stable release)|
|The Lucid Lynx (supported) |
|The Karmic Koala (supported) |
|The Hardy Heron (supported) |
|The Dapper Drake (supported) |
If you liked this article, subscribe to the feed by clicking the image below to keep informed about new contents of the blog: